Farhad Divecha, Director at AccuraCast – and a specialist in digital strategy, SEO, and social media marketing, mobile e-commerce, and growth analytics – shares how sports brands are evolving to engage mobile audiences in the wake of COVID-19.
In addition to creative and innovative examples, Divecha’s webinar includes insights into:
- Digital mediums (like social media) leveraging convenience to become the preferred method of sports consumption
- The demographic differences between sports consumers
- Using emotional triggers, sports heroes, and influencers to add impact to your messaging and make your community feel connected
- Building excitement and driving engagement with behind-the-scenes action and insider intel
- Shifting focus toward younger markets with more revenue growth opportunities
- Producing lite versions of apps for lower spec devices and people with limited data plans
- The importance of investing in quality content
- Tips for developing an influencer strategy
- Opportunities in the e-sports sector
- The necessity of video in today’s mobile ecosystem
For more on the future of mobile sports, check out the full session.